Friday, 17 December 2010

oh dear mummy!

Hello again everyone!

First mummy says she is really sorry for not writing on here for ages, her laptop broke and then when it was fixed has been very busy and hasn't got back into it!
Mummy said it might be hard to write something everyday as I take up a lot of her time (I don't think so) but she will try to write a few times a week.

Well a lot has happened to me over the past couple of months. I was Christened on the 3rd October, lots of family came and it was so lovely to see everyone. Mummy and daddy really enjoyed it, I got quite tired and was not so sure on so many people fussing me, but mummy knew when I needed some time and took me upstairs to feed quietly. Here are some photos of me on the day:



In November I went to Cornwall with mummy to see my nanny, uncle, great granny, great great granny, great grandad, grandad, my other granny and all mummy's cousins!! It was very busy but it was so fun!! We went to paradise park with uncle Darren and granddad and I went in a ball pool and down a slide!
We also seen some birds, but I wasn't that interested in them.
We had some fireworks at my friends house and I liked the quiet ones that have pretty colours but really didn't like the whooshing ones, I cried and was glad mummy was giving me cuddles.
It was very sad to say goodbye to them all but my nanny came back to york with us! Mummy had lots of fun christmas shopping that week, I think I did well to endure it and mummy said I was very good :-) I was treated lots though! Nanny gave me my walker early and I love it!

I have also started eating more, I now have 3 meals a day and I'm getting quite good at it. Sometimes I don't like it so to get mummy to stop I be sick, which isn't nice. I can drink from my sippy cup too!

I have also been to Reading to visit my younger cousin. I love her. Her name is Natasha and I loved to hold her hand and play with her. I am very much looking forward to seeing her again.

And I have 2 bottom teeth, I like them but mummy gets mad when I bite her!

I can't think of anything else to tell you right now, but mummy will write more when I can :-)

1 comment:

  1. welcome back to bloggy-land Sam ... can't wait to see you in a few days and spend your first Christmas with you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers