Hello.
I wasn't feeling very well last night so I didn't sleep very good. I was awake lots and mummy fed me and cuddled me to help me feel better.
Then early morning when I had gone to sleep daddy woke up with a sore back so mummy had to help daddy. When I woke up again I was hungry, mummy fed me and said she was feeling very tired.
Mummy then gave me a breakfast of yummy fruity porridge, mummy wasn't feeding it to me quick enough and I had to keep grabbing the spoon to bring it to my mouth! I ate it all because it was so yummy!
I then had a little drink from mummy and fell asleep. When I woke up I was in bed and my daddy was still there! I gave him a big smile :-D Mummy put me on my tummy to see if I could roll over, I really don't like being on my tummy and didn't want to roll over so after a while mummy just picked me back up.
Mummy then gave me a little drink and took me downstairs to play. I went on my play mat. I love watching the flashing light on the polar bear which also makes noise.
We then went up to see daddy and I had a big feed. I fell to sleep so mummy put me next to daddy so she could go and make dinner. When I woke up they were watching a film, I liked cuddling into mummy on her lap and watching it too.
Then I had another feed and me and mummy went downstairs again. I had a nice play in my Jumperoo. I started to get tired so mummy took me out and gave me a feed.
I then fell asleep and mummy helped daddy. When I woke up I played on my mat for a bit but wasnt feeling very well, I just wanted to cuddle mummy. So I cried and mummy picked me up and held me close. I still wasnt feeling too well, so mummy gave me some of that yummy pink stuff again and I started to feel better.
Mummy took me to see daddy and I sat up on the bed chatting to daddy. Daddy thinks my noises are very cute, but he doesn't know what I am saying!
Mummy thought I was feeling better enough to play, but when she put me on the play mat realised that I didn't want to play today. So we went back upstairs and mummy fed me lying down, and I fell asleep. Mummy found it very cute that me and daddy fell asleep at the same time. :-)
When I woke up I had another feed and fell to sleep again, mummy put me in my bouncy chair. I woke up crying so mummy fed me and I fell asleep again!!
Then it was time for us to have some tea. Mummy fed me baby rice for my main course and pear for pudding. mummy then took me upstairs and we watched another film with daddy.
Mummy then gave me a bath and fed me before we both fell to sleep :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment