Hello.
I had a fun day today. I enjoyed playing on my play mat for ages when I first woke up... mummy was surprised I didn't want to nap because I was up lots of times in the night. I can almost get every toy hanging from it in my mouth, which I think is good because I like to chew, but my mummy keeps pulling some things out saying they are too big.
I then had a nice long nap, and when I woke up mummy was eating her dinner. She was eating something from a crinkly bag which was very interesting, mummy was very kind and let me play with it, it made lots of noise but I couldn't get it in my mouth.
After my feed and another play on my mat I feel asleep... I was not very happy when mummy woke me up by changing my nappy saying we had to be somewhere...so after I was changed I decided to be late by needing another feed. mummy fed me though, she said she would feed me any time.
We then went out in the buggy, I love being in my buggy. We soon got to the Play and Praise group we were going to and it was great to see my friends and mummy's friends again. My friend Elsa and me lay next to each other and played on the play mat. She has grown! Mummy then fed me and then I played again. I wasn't very happy being held by other people, I like to be with mummy. When people were tidying mummy held Elsa on her lap with me, but I know it was only for a little while.
When we got home I had a nap as it was very tiring seeing friends! After a feed I then went in my jumperoo.
Soon my daddy was home and he fed me today, I had yummy bananas then mummy gave me a drink :-)
Daddy then started making banging noises and I loved watching daddy building some shelves. After a while I got tired and fell asleep even with daddy making lots of noise!
Mummy was too tired to give me a bath today so we just had some stories and cuddle in bed before feeding and going to sleep.

Sam you had a more interesting day than me .... I'm glad you got to see your friends ... she is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove you lots and hopefully you will have another little cousin today!
lots of big kisses, Auntie Maria xxxx