Hello.
Today when I woke up I was very hungry, so I had a big feed with mummy. When I had finished daddy played with me while mummy had a shower. Then after having a nice play with mummy and daddy on my play mat, and I had another feed, we got ready and daddy put me in the buggy to go to church. It was Trinity Praise today and my friend Elsa was there. We played on the mat together for a while, then daddy played with me on the floor. Mummy then picked me up so I could see the puppets, they are funny! There was lots of music and songs then after being passed around to lots of people I went back to mummy and fell asleep in her arms. Mummy says she likes that :-)
When I woke up we were at a friends house, there were loads of people there! Mummy and daddy said I slept for ages and even didn't wake up when the fire alarm went off! Daddy was eating a very nice looking meal which I couldn't quite reach, even with me reaching out lots! I was having quite a lot of attention and some boys just kept wanting to touch me and hold me...after a while I got frustrated and so mummy and daddy took me home.
At home I had a nice feed with mummy then had lots of time playing, first on my mat, then I went in my Jumperoo, which is my favourite toy! Soon I was feeling very hungry so mummy got me some food while daddy put me in my high chair. First a had some carrot which is ok, then mummy gave me baby rice and that was very yummy, I loved it!
After that I had a drink from mummy and was feeling very tired but couldn't sleep, so mummy cuddled me and sang to me and I fell asleep.
When I woke up I played on my play mat for a while then had another feed. I think I must be getting some teeth because my mouth is hurting, I have to keep chewing on things. Mummy and daddy watched songs on tv and then we went upstairs to have a bath. Mummy brought me a new bath book which is fun!
After my bath and lots of cuddles I had some food then went to sleep.

I love your high chair! ... its very fun!
ReplyDeleteI hope your teeth don't hurt you too much.
Lots of love and a big kiss, Auntie Maria xxx