Hello.
Well, I've not had a good day. I'm not feeling good.
When I woke up I was very grumpy. I didn't feel hungry and didn't want to play. Mummy and daddy gave me lots of cuddles then I was feeling hungry so mummy fed me. After a feed mummy got me in the buggy and took me to a baby group. It was good to see other baby's but I wasn't feeling very good, so didn't want to play much. I only looked at a few toys, then mummy was happy because I had something to eat, I hadn't had anything for a while. I did enjoy the songs at the end of the group, then mummy put me back in my buggy to go home. I fell asleep and when I woke up we were at home.
I had a feed then mummy cuddled me lots and made me laugh when she was kissing my neck. Mummy must have known I wasn't feeling well because she let me cuddle into her to fall asleep. I slept for ages in mummy's arms then woke up and had a small feed and fell asleep on her lap again.
Mummy was getting a bit worried about why I was sleeping so much so she moved me a little bit and tried to feed me, and I had a nice long feed, I was hungry! After that feed I felt more awake so when mummy had changed my nappy I played in my bouncy chair then on my play mat for a while. I got hungry quite quickly so mummy fed me again and then made funny faces which made me laugh. I then had another nappy change and mummy found it amusing that there was bits of carrot in my poo poo!
I then had a really long play in my jumperoo! Mummy was watching "are you smarter than a ten year old on tv", I looked a few times but it wasnt very interesting. Mummy kept saying that she isn't smarter than a ten year old and isnt looking forward to having to help me with homework when I'm older!
I started to get tired and hungry so me and mummy sat comfortably on the sofa again and I had a nice feed and nap.
When I woke up mummy was banging the ice cube tray trying to get some food out for me, she eventually got one out! While I was waiting I was playing with a rattle and I accidentally hit myself in the head and it really hurt. Mummy cuddled me to help me feel better.
While I was having a cuddle daddy came home! Daddy gave me a big cuddle and played with me on the mat while mummy made tea for us all.
For tea today I had baby rice for my main course and pears for dessert. It was very yummy and I ate it all!
After tea I played for a bit, then had a feed from mummy, then she cuddled me and I fell asleep.
When I woke up mummy was getting a bath ready. I had to have my hair washed which I didn't like!
After my bath I had a big feed and cuddles in bed with mummy and daddy, I was very tired now and rocked my head from side to side and fell to sleep.

aww poor little Sam x
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better soon x
Don't worry ... I know that mummy is smarter than a 10 year old so she will be able to help you!
Big-get-well-soon-kisses, Love Auntie Maria xxx