Thursday, 9 September 2010

Lots of playing!

Hello.

Well last night I just didn't feel tired so I kept waking up to have some food and to play with my dummy... So when mummy and daddy got up I was feeling tired. Mummy and daddy were very excited and told me I had a new little cousin called Natasha, so I'm not the little baby anymore :-). Because I was so tired after a feed I had a nice nap.

After my nap and another feed me and mummy played lots! Before we played with my toys my mummy was singing with me and when I put my hand to her mouth she licked my palm and it really tickled so I laughed and laughed and mummy kept doing it, until she must have seen that I was feeling tired from laughing!
First I played on my mat lying down, it's fun trying to get everything in my mouth, but not everything does, its frustrating! Then mummy sat me up, I like sitting up...but i've not quite mastered reaching for my toys while sitting up without falling over! So mummy stayed close to me and helped me to reach my toys. Then I was getting bored so I went in my Jumperoo, I can bounce very well now.



Then it was dinner time and after a nice feed I was very tired after all the playing so I fell asleep, and mummy was able to get her dinner.

When I woke up mummy showed me a picture of my little cousin...I was happy to just stare at her, we all think she is beautiful.

Mummy fed me again and then we did some more playing! Mummy played with me on the mat, I really like it when mummy does "round and round a garden" on my tummy, it really tickles!

When I was having my nappy changed mummy blew raspberries on my tummy and that really tickled too!

Then after lots of playing, sitting and standing, with mummy holding me, I had another feed, and I was so tired I fell asleep on mummy's lap. I was very comfy but mummy wanted to get up, so when I woke up I was in my bouncy chair.



While mummy was getting my tea ready I was watching something funny with lots of music on tv...mummy doesnt let me watch tv lots... I like it :-)

Then my daddy came home! He gave me a big cuddle which I love and then mummy fed me, I had yummy pears today. When I had finished and mummy was winding me she said Natasha's name and it made me laugh! Then mummy kept saying it, it was funny, I am looking forward to seeing my little cousin. Daddy then cuddled me lots and after they had their tea we went up for a bath.
Then after a big feed I fell asleep...it was a very fun day.

1 comment:

  1. aww Sam ... you look such a big boy sitting up, you are growing so fast ... I think Natasha is a beautiful girl too & I can't wait to meet her.

    Well done on sitting up!
    Lots of love, kisses & raspberries, Auntie Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers