Hello!
Today when I woke up I was still at my Granny and Grandad's house, after my feed I had a cuddle with granny and grandad in their bed and a furry thing which my mummy tells me is a doggie and is called Dilly joined in too.
After lots of cuddles I got hungry and tired so my mummy fed me and I fell asleep on the bed.
When I up I was feeling hungry again, its good my mummy can feed me lots! Then I played and had cuddles with my family. When my mummy was holding me Dilly sat by her feet, she had a nice bit of hair so I thought I might try to taste it but no matter how hard I pulled I couldn't get it near my mouth, my mummy said Dilly was being good to let me pull her hair but I think she should have helped me instead of praising Dilly!
My grandad took me for a walk outside to see his building work. I thought it was very good and I wish I could help. My grandad said when I am older I can help him! I wonder how long it takes for me to be older.
My auntie Maria makes me smile, she gives me nice cuddles and smiles I just have to smile at her too, she makes me happy. Dilly didn't like it when I was on her lap though, she wanted to come up too.
My mummy and daddy started packing up my toys and then when I had just had a nice feed and fell asleep they woke me up to change my nappy saying something about having to go. I wasn't very happy about being woken up and having to say goodbye but my daddy promised me we will see granny, grandad and auntie Maria again soon.
My mummy got me out of the car seat and we all seemed to be waiting for something, my grandad gave me a lovely cuddle goodbye but I was getting hungry and my mummy wasn't feeding me so I had to cry to get my message through. My mummy took me and said she will feed me on the train, whats a train?! Anyway soon a big noisy thing came and my mummy told me this was a train and we were getting on it. I stopped crying now as I realised my mummy would feed me soon and it was very exciting seeing a train and lots of people and smelling all the different smells and. When we sat down mummy did feed me and then I sat up and found that the train was moving! Everything outside was going past very fast I couldnt keep my eyes on one thing for very long. I started getting annoyed with this so I cuddled into my daddy and fell asleep. I love sleeping on my daddy, he is always so warm.
When I woke up we were at a different place with lots of funny noises and loads of those big train things, my mummy fed me before I cried this time, I think she can read my mind sometimes :-)
Then this big train came and we had to get on that. It was very funny because my mummy had to change my nappy and she had to carry me and the bag all the way down the train, when we got back to daddy mummy was tired and said I was getting heavy. Daddy played with me for a bit then I snuggled up with mummy. I was just lying on my mummy's lap watching this funny writing show on the roof and people kept walking past saying "awwww", I really must find out what this sound means, I think its a good sound because they smile at the same time.
Soon I fell asleep and when I woke up we were home. I love my house and smiled when I saw my bed. My mummy and daddy very quickly got me ready for bed and I had a nice big feed with mummy and then fell asleep next to her, I think my mummy must have been tired because she let me sleep in bed with her and daddy instead of putting me in my bed, but i didn't mind, it was a long day and I was tired too.

aww ... glad you had a safe journey home Sam ... it was lovely to see you and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks and give you more kisses & cuddles
ReplyDeleteAuntie Maria XXX