Monday, 6 September 2010

Sleepy Day

Hello!

Today I was feeling very tired. I had a nap in the morning after my first feed, then mummy put me in my Jumperoo, I really missed it, it's so much fun bouncing up and down!

Then after another yummy feed I fell asleep for 2.5 hours!! I did say I was tired.

Mummy then decided to go for a walk to the fruit and veg shop. It was very sunny outside and it was nice to sit in my buggy and look at all the trees and mummy's friends who all said I was looking bigger :-)



When we got home I fell asleep again! Only for 30 minutes this time though. After another feed mummy played with me on my play mat....mummy can't fit under it as well as me, her head kept hitting my toys.

It was a long time since daddy was home so I knew he must be coming home soon.... I was being a bit grumpy mummy said but I just wanted to see my daddy. I was so happy when mummy opened the door and my daddy was there, I gave him a big smile and he smiled at me. When he had taken his coat off he gave me a big cuddle! After a nice 15 minute cuddle I was suddenly feeling hungry so mummy fed me then we all went out for a walk to another shop. I like it when daddy pushes my buggy because I can look up at him and smile.




I had a really yummy tea of pears when we got home and then when mummy and daddy had their tea I had a bath... I missed my bath too and my really colourful bath books.

I then got a snuggly cuddle with mummy and daddy in bed and had a nice big feed before falling asleep. It was good to have a nice sleepy day :-)

1 comment:

  1. aww Sammy-boy, sounds like you had a lovely day!
    BIG KISSES

    Auntie Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers