Saturday, 11 September 2010

Shopping, Sleeping and eating!

Hello!

Today daddy didn't have to go to work! So we had a busy day out.
After mummy and daddy got ready and I had a nice feed we went out in the buggy. We then got on a bus and took a long ride up to a shopping center. It was fun to see things going past the windows and smile at people who looked at me as they walked past.

First mummy decided to go to Tesco to look for some clothes. While mummy was looking at the clothes daddy pushed me around to see all the tvs and other bits... it was very relaxing being pushed and I fell asleep. When I woke up we were outside again and mummy said we were on the way to get some food which was good because I was feeling very hungry!

When we got to the restaurant mummy fed me. Then I had a cuddle with daddy while mummy found a high chair. I really enjoyed playing with the balls on it. But I wasn't very happy with mummy and daddy eating such nice looking food and they wasn't giving me any so I had to fuss to get attention.

Mummy held me for a bit and I manged to get my hand in her salad but didn't have time to pick anything up before mummy caught me! When they had finished and I had a small feed I was back in the buggy and fell asleep. Mummy and daddy said I slept for ages while they shopped, and when I woke up it was raining and we were waiting to get on the bus.


The bus ride home was just as exciting as the way up! When we got home I had a nice feed with mummy then daddy played with me on the floor. It was fun playing with daddy and showing him how clever I am! I could smell lots of yummy things and mummy said she was making lots of food for me!



After another feed mummy and daddy took me for another walk to a shop to get some bits...they seemed very happy to find a packet of donuts for 9p!

When we got back mummy sang to me while feeding and then we had cuddles on the bed before I fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. you need to be very quick when trying to grab for food ... good luck for next time x

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers