Hello!
Ok, so I wasn't tired again last night. Mummy woke up tired and said she hopes that I sleep better tonight....I just can't help it though, sometimes I am just not tired!
This morning was very different, when we got up mummy started to get ready saying we were going out...by now I was quite tired and hoping for a nap, but mummy got me dressed and put me in the buggy. I almost fell asleep n the walk but mummy woke me up saying we were here. We went into a small room and there was another baby and her mummy. We sat down and the mummies were talking. Then a lady got this puppet girl which was very interesting. We sang some songs, then lay on the mat and played with some shakers...they tasted good! Mummy was good at shaking them. Then mummy lay me on my back and there was this big colourful sheet going up and down, it was lovely to look at. Then another lady held a big shiny star and flew it around it was very pretty to watch. It was a fun class! Mummy then said goodbye and put me in my buggy...by now I was very tired so I fell asleep before mummy pushed me out the building, and I slept all the way home!
When I woke up I had a big feed and then fell back to sleep again! It was a busy morning. After that nap and some more milk I got to play in my Jumperoo, mummy was clapping at me and making me laugh, it was funny. And today I managed to hold onto the crocodile and bring it to my mouth :-)
After playing in my Jumperoo and had yet another feed my mummy took me upstairs to change my nappy and play in my room. There is a fun circle thing to sit in which is very bright and colourful. Then mummy sat me in our rocking chair...she says I have grown lots and then took a photo of me. I like sitting in the chair and waving my arms!
After playing upstairs we came down and I had some more yummy milk, then mummy put a film on...I remember watching it with my cousin Kara at her house, and know the songs because mummy keeps singing them! Every time we need to be ready for something she sings "are you ready!" I didn't watch all of the film though as I couldn't see it when I had some food.
Then nanny and my uncle Darren spoke to me over mummy's computer, it was good to see them, they said I look cute...I was cuddled into mummy at the time because i was tired, before they said goodbye I fell asleep.
Then when I woke up my daddy was home! I had a nice cuddle with him and then mummy fed me some tea, I had apple and pear cereal.
Mummy then was talking on the phone and we spoke to auntie Michelle on mummy's computer, I went in my Jumperoo to show her how good I am!
Before going to bed I had lots of cuddles with mummy and daddy.

wow .. what a busy day ... I love the action shots of you in your jumperoo!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a lovely day
I bought Dilly-dog a new toy in town today and she went to sleep with it under her paw ... very cute!
Lots of lovely and kisses. Auntie Maria xx