Saturday, 4 September 2010

Hello!

Hello!
Welcome to my mummy's new blog for me! My mummy says I'm her scrumptious little Samuel.  :-D

Me, my mummy and my daddy are having lots of fun and enjoying everyday! They always tell me they love me and they say that I am changing lots, I think I am just getting clever, today I found I can blow bubbles with my mouth! How fun is that! 

When I woke up this morning I was feeling very happy with my mummy and daddy talking to me, I like to smile at them. My mummy took this picture of me and she says its her favourite. Don't I look cute!!


My mummy will be writing this for me but I know she will do it as best as she can. I hope you enjoy to read about me and my mummy and daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Awww .... I love my little nephew and look forward to reading all about his adventures,

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo! I have found your blog cos I am a friend of Marias! I look forward to hearing your adventures Scrumptious Sam! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers